Friday, July 08, 2011

Sugarpill/Shiro/Lost In Makeupland/Fyrinnae

Today I did several looks. First this Fyrinnae Cupcake Sprinkles+ Lost In Makeupland highliter
It was the first time I used Cupcake Sprinkles, and I love it! looks so different depending on the light and the angle you look at it.



Now using Sugarpill: Tiara, Birthday Girl and Lumi

I'm also using Lost In Makeupland finishing powder for dry skin

And this green look is using Shiro Cosmetics Link , Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill , Lost In Makeupland Snow and Glow and LIM finishing powder for dry skin.



Now I have 1 eye pink/silver and the other one green. I love doing this and then taking pics of the results :D Normally I never go out with 2 different eye looks haha but when I want to try stuff at home I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment