Sunday, July 10, 2011

KIKO Cosmetics

Yesterday I went to a KIKO Cosmetics shop. They sell many Beauty related things as you can see on their website. Prices are really good. I didn't have much time to spend at the shop so I couldn't try as many stuff as I'd liked, so I'll try to go again soon.
I got several eye shadows, a blending brush and eye-lips make up remover (which work absolutely amazing for me)
Below you can see the eyeshadow swatches and a few pics of them.


 I haven't done any look yet, but I'll do soon cause I can't wait to see how they look on the eye. 
You can check all the details and specifications of the eye shadows here.

And here is the pic of yesterday's EOTD using Fyrinnae's Sakura (inner lid and lower lash line), Biker's Chick (outer lid and outer crease) and some purple (middle lid) I can't remember right now. Highlighter is from Lost in Makeupland (Glow) and I'm using also Lost In Makeupland Finishing Powder for dry skin.
Black Eye Liner is from Shiseido. I've been using for almost 10 years Shisheido's black liquid Eye Liner. It's amazing.


3 comments:

  1. Love the lavender color! It looks so lovely :) Great review by the way.

    Please checkout my cute Forever21 tools & accessories giveaway ! It's my first giveaway :)

    www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your eye make up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Jessica-Marie (I'll check your blog now:) ) and Yoli!!

    ReplyDelete