Sunday, July 03, 2011

Ayumi Hamasaki FOTD Challenge - Look #1: End roll

Here is the first of the FOTD series Anna and me are doing. This 1st challenge is inspired by End roll. I love that song! specially when Ayu sings it live! It's so emotional.

Since the beginning I saw clear that for this look I would use silver, white and glitter.

Even I'm happy with the results, I wish I had a better camera to picture the effects of the glitter! I even added it to my lashes but it can't be seen on the pictures.

For this look I used Sugarpill Tiara and Lumi. They're very different colours but "thanks" to my camera they look almost the same. I also used some silver glitter and white/light purple glitter. but you won't see the details.

Lashes: I use an Avon black mascara.

Face: Shiseido dual balancing foundation (got it last week and I LOVE it) and Kryolan anti-shine I got from Shrinkle's ebay shop

Lips: Dior gloss. It's a lime glittery gloss. I love it and I have it since 2005. I think it was limited ed. I got it with another in blue.

There will be 9 more looks inspired by Ayumi Hamasaki's songs. I still don't know the next one, so it will be a surprise :)



No comments:

Post a Comment