Monday, September 07, 2009

A wedding in Galicia

Around 2 weeks ago I went to a wedding in Galicia.We had a wonderful sunny day! and we ate it in a beautiful "pazo" with awesome gardens! The food was amazing! and for me, that I don't ea

t too much, with the dinner I could have food for 2 days! I have pics of the dinner, the place and me with some jewelry I made for the day! So I'll post it in 3 times!

First, the jewels :D

Sin título-2

I'm in love with the Swarovski jewels I made. The bracelet is amazing! looks so elegant!

P1070604

It wouldn't be me if I don't have a pic with sunglasses!Sin título-3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some serious jewelry! I really like the ring. And what a great place for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :D
    My next post is about the place were the dinner took place, it was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete