Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dreadsteed!!!

Ahh it's been so long since the last time I wrote here. But here I am again with a lot of great things I've done in the past weeks.

One thing (and most important) I finally got my new mount! YAY!! With the help of some great friends we made it into Dire Maul and defeated the Dreadstead after a great and hard fight!
It was a really nice night!
This is the place where the fight took place. I had to keep a candle a bell and I don't know how to call it (this round thing in the front) keep working to complete the ritual.


After all the fight with demons and imps comming out every 20 seconds I summoned the Dreadsteed, and this is after we defeated it, the moment it started to be mine!!! yes!!! lol

It's such a great mount! I love it! very elegant and dark!! It took me a while to get to this point but I'm very happy with the results. I had to go to a lot of places, got a lot of materials, etc, etc.
After this, well, now I'm 67 and have changed Nagrand to Blade Edge Mountains and now I'm in Netherstorm! I love this place, is just amazing!

Here are some pics taken in BEM. The place is ok, I like those needles.Next post, Netherstorm and Xmas Festival!!

gtg back to bussines!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. mi rebekilla!
    qué ilusión nos hace leerte en el blog. Eres la fan número 1 nunca lo olvidaremos...
    CÓMO ESTÁS????

    ReplyDelete