Monday, March 15, 2010

Sugarpill Cosmetics

After a few months waiting for Sugarpill Cosmetics I finally receive my first order! yay!!!
Amy, designer of Shrinkle, has created after a long time of research Sugarpill Cosmetics. An amazing make up line with richly pigmented eye shadows, both pressed and loose. She also has glamourous fake eyelashes and very cute glitter stickers! (I already have one in my computer XD )
This is al the prodcuts together in their packagings, the stickers, and cards:
In my first order (I say first, because I loved the products so much that I wanted to have more!) I got:

PRESSED EYESHADOWS:
Poison Plum pressed eyeshadow: An intense purple pressed eyeshadow. It's so easy to apply! I only got 1 pressed shadow cause I usually use loose eyeshadows, but now I've ordered a pallet with 4 pressed shadows because they're simply amazing! And you get 4 pressed shadows for the price of 3!!

LOOSE EYESHADOWS:


Hysteric Loose eyeshadow: As its described in sugarpill's sho, is a metallic purple with turquoise sparkles and luminous flashes of green. It's a lovely purple I really like how it looks in my eyes.

I love the cat :D
Decora loose eyeshadow: it's a super cute pink with lovely green particles.

Goldilux: Mosts amazing gold eyeshadow I've ever seen. It's gold 100% not some eyeshadow that looks a bit like gold. It looks so wonderful!


And here are the swatches, first in bare skin:
And over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy:
After my first purchase Sugarpill has become one of my fave make up brands and I recommend it to everyone who loves make up because the quality of the products is so high! And the package design is absolutely cool and cute!
Amy has done an AMAZING work!
I'll upload soon some looks with sugarpill's products! And when I receive my 2nd order I'll review the new colors! (I can't wait!)
My computer with Sugarpill's sticker :D


No comments:

Post a Comment