Monday, August 03, 2009

P1070313

Xana is looking at us thinking "what are you looking at?" lol she does this lots of times. And after this she starts to run away and hide lol

P1070310This is a calendar, and everytime she sees it she wants to go inside lol, but it's too small for her so only her head fits inside. I couldnt resist to take a pic. she looks so funny :D

P1070314

I wonder if there's a place where a cat can't go! I thought she couldn't fit in there! omg it's full of papers and things.

P1070083

Finally she sleeps, but I wonder, was she comfy at all in there??

4 comments:

  1. I AM IN LOVE with your jewelry. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I wanted to leave a comment for you because I've really enjoyed having a nose around your site. You have great pictures and you write really well too.

    Thank you for sharing and best wishes, have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:24 pm

    yo tengo un gato igual, se llama rodo el mio.... es algo mas gordo tal vez pero es que no puedo hacer que deje de comer jeje visita mi blog si tienes tiempo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :D

    Si Clayman les gusta comer un montón!! a Xana hay que darle controlado porque sino acaba el saco de pienso en dos dias!

    ReplyDelete